§ 1. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”, govern the use of the online store located at the URL https://any-win.com hereinafter referred to as the “Shop”.
- The shop is run by AF Instruments Sp. z o.o. with registered office: 01-971 Warsaw, ul. Farysa 61, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city. Warsaw of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000297346, with NIP 812-189-29-12
- Making purchases in the Store requires the Customer to have an active and efficient email account.
§ 2. Types and scope of activity of the Shop
- Through the Store, distance sales are made through the Internet of the assortment
- The customer, by filling in the purchase form and marking the box with the appropriate statement, agrees to collect and process his personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended) by the Administrator in order to fulfill the provisions of these Regulations and services rendered on the basis thereof.
- The Personal Data Administrator is AF Instruments Sp. with o.o. with registered office: 01-971 Warsaw, ul. Farysa 61, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city. Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000297346, with NIP 812-189-29-12
- Only personal information provided by the Client is collected voluntarily. Data is processed for the purpose of implementing the provisions of these Regulations, and in particular for:
a) conclusion of the contract for sale of the ordered goods,
b) delivery to the Customer of the goods for which the Customer has placed an order,
c) issuing a document confirming the sale of goods,
d) posting transactions in the Shop’s accounting system for the period required by law and storing personal data in the computerized accounting system to ensure the history of commercial transactions carried out by the Shop,
e) storing the Customer’s personal data in the Customer database.
- With the additional consent given by the Client, the collected personal data may also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including in particular to provide the Client with a store offer and other marketing information related to the Store.
- If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the process of registering or placing an order (consent to receive commercial information by electronic means), you only need to provide an email address to which commercial information will be sent from the Administrator. By sending such information, the Customer may at any time cancel by logging in to his or her account at the Store or by clicking on the unsubscribe link located in the footer of each newsletter.
- The Client has the right at any time to access the content of his personal data and the right to rectify them and to request their removal.
- The Administrator informs that the Client is not obliged to provide his personal data, however, refusing to provide them will prevent proper performance of the services specified in the Regulations and the benefits resulting from the agreement concluded between the Shop and the Client.
- The data collected shall be carefully protected in accordance with the provisions in force. The administrator makes every effort to ensure that the data stored is safe.
- Cookies are used in the shop. When visiting a Shop Shop, the Store system sends one or more Cookies to the Customer’s computer to clearly identify the browser. The store server automatically records the information that is sent through the Customer’s browser when the sites are displayed. Server logs may contain information such as the network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time the request was sent. This information enhances the quality of our services by identifying and storing Customer preferences and tracking trends, such as how our pages are searched. The client may prohibit the receipt of cookies, which will remain anonymous, but without the registration of cookies, the Shop will not be able to identify the Client or his preferences. For detailed information on Cookies, see the Cookies Policy available on the Cookies tab.
- Shop informs Customers that services offered through the Store are provided through the public Internet. Accordingly, the Shop draws the Clients’ attention to the fact that the use of the Shop may involve the risk of third parties interfering in the transmission of data transmitted via the Internet between the Shop and the Customer.
- Information on the principles and methods of preserving, securing and making available by the Shop the other party the contents of the contract concluded:
a) Fixing, securing and making available the content of the contract is made by sending the relevant e-mail after the conclusion of the Contract.
b) Fixing, securing and making available the content of the Contract of Sale shall be made by sending to the Customer the e-mail address specified in the Contract or by providing the Customer with the Order Specification and the purchase receipt.
c) The content of the contract is additionally fixed and secured in the IT system of the Service Provider and made available on request of the Client.
§ 4. Technical requirements
- For the proper and uninterrupted use of the Store, Customer’s terminal / terminal shall meet the following minimum technical requirements:
a) active internet connection,
b) 800 MHz or higher processor, RAM of at least 256mb
c) cookies and Java scripts enabled
- The shop is not obliged to supply the above devices and / or software.
- The installation of the software referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be subject to a separate license agreement between the Client and the licensor.
§ 5. Principles of making purchases
- The information provided on the website of the Shop, including information on the products presented, and in particular their descriptions, technical and service parameters and prices, constitute the invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Before making a purchase confirmation, the shop shall provide the following information to the Customer:
a. the exact description of the product and its characteristics;
b. the total price of the ordered products including taxes, as well as the transport, delivery or postal fee, and summarizing the total amount of the order with the option of delivery
c. how and when it will be paid
d. concerning the method and the date of fulfillment of the service by the entrepreneur.
a) Name and company name
b) Email address
c) Telephone number
d) PESEL or NIP number
e) Address data for shipping
- The customer submits the order after reading the information specified in the Terms and Conditions of the shop and the information indicated in sec. 2, which will be displayed electronically at the last stage of completing the electronic form preceding the expression of the will to contract by clicking the “I order with payment” button. After reading the collected information specified for a given customer order, the Customer expresses the will to contract by pressing the button “I order with payment”.
- All prices quoted on the Shop website are in Polish zloty and include VAT. The price shown in the basket summary by ordering includes shipping costs according to the option selected by the customer.
- The shop is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
- The order is deemed to have been accepted after the Customer confirms acceptance of the order by the Customer.
a) confirmation of the acceptance of the order is sent automatically after placing the order by the Customer;
b) The shop may suspend the acceptance of the order in case of doubting the truthfulness or reliability of the data indicated in the registration form by the Customer. In such case, the Shop will immediately contact the Customer to clarify any doubts.
c) In the case of unavailability of parts of the products covered by the order, the customer shall be informed immediately. The customer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
- Customer and Shop are bound by the price of the Product valid at the time of placing the order.
- The following payment methods are accepted in the Shop:
a) ordinary transfer
- The payment deadline is 7 days
- The agreement is deemed to have been concluded upon receipt of the order in the case of the payment of the payment for collection or when the payment was made by the Customer, after receipt of the confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution.
- Ordered goods are dispatched within 3 working days:
a) the entry of the amount due for the product in the case of advance payment
- In case of ordering several pieces of merchandise, the merchandise is generally packed in a single shipment unless, by choosing the delivery method, the customer will indicate a different packing method and mark the option of a separate delivery for each product.
- On sending the goods, the customer will be notified by email. If the goods are to be sent by the Shop to the consumer customer, the risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods (goods) is passed on to the Customer upon delivery to the customer. The issue of goods is considered to be entrusted by the Shop to the carrier if the Shop has not influenced the choice of the carrier by the buyer.
- Along with the product the shop sends an information form (withdrawal notice) and a withdrawal form – the forms are enclosed in Appendix 1 and 2 to these Regulations.
- A receipt confirming your purchase is sent with the Product. At the customer’s request, a VAT invoice is issued. The customer is obliged to provide full details necessary for the correct VAT invoice:
a) Name / company name,
b) address of residence,
c) NIP number (for companies), PESEL number (natural persons),
d) Order number,
e) Correspondence address
- Other information concerning the operation of the Website, as well as information on new products or services of the Website, promotions and products of the Administrator’s partners will be sent only to those Customers who have given their consent.
§ 6. Complaints
- In the scope of a complaint, the consumer being a consumer may exercise the powers conferred by the provisions of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 of 24 June 2014).
- The shop is liable to the customer for warranty if the item sold has a physical or legal defect. A physical defect consists in the incompatibility of the item (s) sold with the contract. In particular, the item (s) sold is incompatible with the contract if:
a) there is no property which such property should have in view of the purpose of the contract as determined either by the circumstances or by the destination;
b) there are no properties that the Shop has provided to the Customer including a sample or design;
c) is not suitable for the purpose of which the Client informed the Shop at the conclusion of the contract and the Store did not raise any objections to its purpose;
d) has been delivered to the Customer in incomplete state.
- Complaints regarding ordered goods may be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] Use of this form is optional.
- When submitting a complaint, please provide the following information: customer’s name, address, sales identification data (eg login, order number, date of transaction), object and cause of complaint, contact details.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, he may request replacement of the defective goods, or replace the defective item instead of replacing the item, unless it is impossible to bring the item to the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or require excessive costs in comparison. with the method proposed by the Shop. When evaluating the cost overrun, the value of the defect-free item, the nature and significance of the defect identified, and the disadvantages that would otherwise be exposed to the customer.
- Complaints made by the Customer will be dealt with within 14 days of their notification. No statement within this period shall be considered as acknowledgment of any claims made by the Customer.
- The customer will be notified of the settlement of the submitted complaint by the same way the complaint was sent, unless the Customer reserves another form of contact. The complaint will also be sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
- In the event of a positive settlement of a complaint, the Shop will send to the Customer free of defects or with a defect removed within a reasonable time. If repair or replacement of a new product is not possible due to reasons mentioned in paragraph 5 and 6, the Store according to an alternative request – reduce the price or refund the equivalent of the price of the product, plus shipping costs.
§ 7. Final provisions and description of the possibility of using extrajudicial means of complaint handling and redress
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions do not purport to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who are simultaneously a consumer entitled to him under the mandatory laws. In the event of non-compliance with the provisions of these Regulations, the above provisions shall prevail.
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, including in particular the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 of 24 June 2014) and the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16 item 93 with amendments).